Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Final Countdown

You know those magical days where everything goes as planned, and the day seems almost dream-like in it's perfect execution? Today wasn't one of those days. Nerves were frayed, everyone was short-tempered, we were constantly scrambling to get things done, Hannah's door fell off it's hinge, and everyone was pretty open about their anxiety about the imminent separation.

It ended nicely, though. Stuffed shells and cheesecake, the packing finished up nicely, kids finally calmed down and played nicely, and Katrina and I got a chance to chat and snuggle a bit before we go our separate ways for the summer.

I'm up waaaaay to late, but I can't sleep. I'm sure this will sort itself out soon enough, but I'm not surprised by it. I'm not much of a sleeper anyways. Anywho, nothing for it but to jump. See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment